Monday, October 18, 2010

MY VIEW OF ME

I know me as a Humble, Deep, Dreamer that totally believe in possibilities. Now that everyone at a certain point in their life desires to achieve something, that desire is revealed in our interactions. 

I give others sufficient opportunity to know what they represent - inner and outer. I listen even when it barely makes any sense… because, in here, is something that might just be it; only if we give it a chance. It is my way to keep hope alive.

My worst fear is being mistaken. I am accessible, not necessarily outgoing but extremely responsive - I flow with ease. I am overly sensitive, aware of it, ...see if you can take advantage of it. Integrity is a virtue I like to hold tight and use right intention to inform my actions. I have big ambitions albeit historical, physical and natural limitations. 

My achievements are congruent with my aspirations making me generally a happy person. In closing, liberal to the world, conservative to my person. 

So, there it is, the rest step inside............!

No comments:

Post a Comment